Sunday, May 30, 2010

This all started this morning when I was trying to think of a name for a NEW political party. hmmmmmm, and I discovered so much to write about. BTW, when I worked at META Services one of the facilitators there was a Transexual.

Her name is Regina and she was a wonderful teacher. We became very close and I was blessed to have her as my friend. I even went to a bar that she and her friends frequented. oh yeah, did I tell you guys she is black and her husband is white?

One thing that I will never forget that Regina shared with me was that she couldn't start her estrogen treatments while she was on the streets.......... wanna know why? She couldn't run fast enough to get away from the haters and had she ever been caught; they would have killed her. HOW SAD, eh? How very sad.

The day she outed herself in class, I couldn't stop my eyes from roving down to that place? hee hee, eh? I was indeed shocked but oh so glad she felt comfortable enuff in that environment to come out. (It surely wasn't the same in meetings she had with the CEO and his bitch wife....... they were condecending and hateful to her as were the other people on staff.)

I also dated a truck driving cross dresser a couple times. OMG, it seemed crazy during that time as he was a very macho guy from Oklahoma. He wore cowboy boots and tight jeans and he surely didn't show outwardly what he did inside the walls of his house.

I also dated a CEO of a company that liked to be tied up?????? OMG, for a simple country girl, I have never been afraid to laff at myself and my life? (The guy actually got a tad upset with me cause I used ribbons to tie him up and couldn't get the knot tight enuff to actually restrain him.)

Cross Dresser fun

EXCERPT:
`Men dress for different reasons. I don't dress to shock or to be glamorous or sexy. I don't dress to attract men (or women). I don't do it for any reason other than to relax. Crossdressing gets me out of myself. I don't want to be cured because there is nothing wrong with me. I won't ever stop.' The twentieth century male is under a tremendous amount of pressure to be strong, masculine and successful. It is no coincidence that cross dressing is particularly popular among those men who are either workaholics or who are involved in particularly macho activities (such as the military or the police).

Karma Chameleon Culture Club

Dave The Chameleon

EXCERPT:

Dave the Chameleon uses the chameleon's ability to change colour to mock the Conservative Party leader. They aim to show that Cameron will 'change his colours' to fit the opinions of the people he is speaking to at a certain time. The Labour Party claim that this is a trick to hide his conservative values from others. This is part of a longer campaign to portray Cameron as an indecisive populist - indeed, John Prescott had used the term 'Chameleon' to describe Cameron some two months previously.[3]
The broadcasts were accompanied by the song Karma Chameleon by Culture Club. In particular, the line "I'm a man, without conviction" can be heard during the broadcast.


EXCERPT:
I'm a man (a man) without conviction,
I'm a man (a man) who doesn't know
how to sell (to sell) a contradiction.
You come and go, you come and go.

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon,
you come and go, you come and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy B'day to me!