Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm not wanting to cause anyone any trouble in Dos Palos. I just want the people of DP to know that I have watched from a distance and I want to help the locals understand what's going on in the world. The way I feel is that we all have to come together and that means accepting all of our pasts.

There are bigger forces at work in the world today and if we come together maybe we can make DP a starting place to fix bigger things. (As you'll see in the last post I was married to a family that went thru drugs stuffs... and probably the people at the top........ such as Clinton and his MENA AK dealings were in place when our family lost Randy.) I'm not making excuses either way just saying.........

I want to let you all know that I want to start teaching and learning with the folks in Dos Palos. (We have to start somewhere, eh?) As we go and learn to trust each other, the people I teach can go on to teaching and learning....... maybe starting with Los Banos, Merced, Livingston, Atwater, Lodi, Turlock, Modesto and yadayadayadayada. (I think there are places around the County where we can start meet ups.)

I'd even like at some point to have seminars and conferences all over and when I get my head around what I want, I'd like to invite folks I've worked with on the net. (I'm not sure I can even host seminars and conferences and I certainly know I don't have fundings for these things but I figure this is God's journey for me and one way or the other, he'll see me thru, eh?) OMG!!! I hope I ain't biting off more that I can chew.

I know there are lots of drug activities going on in Dos Palos and I think the folks involved may well try and stop me?????? Anyways, as I said, I'll play it by ear and leave it in God's hands how this turns out.

Global Community/Saving one country at a time
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
God and mystuffs
In my dream one night God
appeared. He seemed puzzled.

He spoke to me in a gentle
voice and asked me why I
didn't have faith in him.

I'm sure I looked shocked.
My expression must have
been complete awe.

I looked at him and smiled
and shared that I thought
HE knew every thought I had.

He grinned and admitted that
HE had a lot on His plate and
didn't always know everything
running thru the minds of the
billions of people on earth.

I laughed and looked HIM
straight in the eye. BTW,
HE has wonderfully caring eyes
and indeed the old saying that
the eyes are the mirrors of the
soul IS TWUE. I've gazed into
similar eyes when I've gazed into
my children's and g'kids
and this
time I knew that they did indeed
get their eyes from their FATHER.

Anyways, back on topic here. I
still have a hard time believing
that HE didn't realize my faith.
(I'm still pretty sure HE knows
all and was just testing me earlier.)


I teared up a bit and trembled as I shared with
HIM.


SIR, I have never doubted, I
have always had complete and
total faith in YOU. It was me
that I didn't trust, it was me
that I questioned.I always knew
that YOU were there.I always
knew that YOU loved me especially
after YOU sent me my first born.
I always knew that I would one
day do YOUR work when YOU were
ready to give my stuffs over to me,
when I had learned that I could
trust me to know YOU well enough
to do YOUR stuffs.I had to learn
first how to trust YOUR faith in me.

He's got the Whole World (in his hands) youtube

T-Shirt incident in Dos Palos video

Dos Palos T-shirt incident
Calif. high school apologizes after punishing student for wearing American flag T-shirt
September 24, 2008
CALIFORNIA — Administrators of a Dos Palos high school are apologizing for a dress code violation mishap that occurred Sept. 16 after a student was forced to remove his American flag T-shirt.

Brian Walker, superintendent of the Dos Palos - Oro Loma Joint Unified School District, said Dos Palos High School student Jake Shelly was punished for wearing a tie-dyed American flag T-shirt with the words "United States of America, Washington, D.C." on it.

Shelly was participating in the school's hippie dress-up day during its homecoming week.

Walker said Heather Ruiz, Dos Palos High School vice principal, spotted Shelly in the morning and asked him to come into her office so that he could change his T-shirt. There, Ruiz issued Shelly a bright yellow "DCV: Dress Code Violator" T-shirt to wear until school ended.

Walker said Ruiz is a first-year vice principal for the district and came to the new position after being a physical education teacher for several years. Ruiz was reviewing an updated dress code policy the school district recently imposed.

Ruiz "identified a section of that dress code that she thought that shirt may have violated," Walker said. "And, so consistent with the process and procedure of a dress code violation, she asked him to remove it."

The policy states the district prohibits "shirts/blouses that promote specific races, cultures, or ethnicities."

Walker said the school's principal, Terri Gill, had a meeting with Ruiz and reviewed the policy with her. They called Shelly and his parents the next morning to apologize and to admit they made a mistake. The principals also called the local American Legion Post, who had been notified of the incident, to apologize to them as well.

"And so clearly, she made a mistake and misinterpreted the intent of the dress code," Walker said. "And, we have all since took responsibility and apologized."

Shelly's situation did not go without notice. Students protested by wearing all red, white or blue T-shirts the next day of school, and local television stations were not far behind.

Walker said the media blitz that occurred in his district has been somewhat populous, with many of the local Fresno television stations interviewing students. According to reports, an unidentified teacher snatched one student's microphone clip off his shirt during an interview. Walker defended the decision saying the father of that particular student informed the school that he did not want his son doing interviews with any media.

"And, so what that teacher was doing was trying to comply with the father's request, that as a minor, he should not address the press or any reporters," Walker said.

Shelly's sister Kaycee Shelly, 16, was seen on a local television report with students protesting and chanting "USA" in the background. She spoke with a local ABC-affiliate in Fresno Sept. 18, which posted the news story on its Web site. Video footage of the T-shirt can also be seen there.

"It's embarrassing, it really is. I mean, you have a big shirt that says Dress Code Violator," she told ABC30. "It's embarrassing and humiliating."

All seemed to calm down two days later after the district's board of education held a meeting where Gill read a statement making a formal apology for the mishap.

"By no means was this done with the intent to ban our students from expressing their patriotism," Gill said at the meeting, according to the Merced Sun Star. "The rule was actually written to encourage patriotism and school spirit, since we are all Americans and Dos Palos Broncos."

The paper reported that local American Legion's Roy Hart was "visibly upset during his comments, trembling and with tears in his eyes."

"It is hard for me to believe that a person in power might not know the laws and freedoms afforded to all citizens," he said.

Kaycee Shelly told ABC30 her family did accept the apology, but some were still not satisfied.
"But, there's other people who do not think sorry is good enough," she said.

Jake Shelly could not be reached. Ruiz would not comment for this story, Walker said.
By Alberto D. Morales, SPLC staff writer
© 2008 Student Press Law Center

Jack E. Mulkey was superintendent of Dos Palos Union High School when I was in High School. .........cal
White Power A Nationalist Perspective by George Lincoln Rockwell (CNAB) pdf
EXCERPT:
In Dos Palos, California, United Press reports that Jack E. Mulkey, Superintendent of the Poverty War in that area, was “fighting poverty” by buying tuxedos for Negroes so they can go to dances in style!

Dos Palos, Ca
Residents blast council session, rally for police chief
Full story: Los Banos Enterprise

About 25 people gathered outside of City Hall Friday evening to voice their support for a police chief they fear will be forced to resign or be fired this week.
August 30, 2006 I myself have had dealings with the Police Chief Barry Mann, and I have to tell you, it is about time he is removed. I don't know how a person working for Rainbow Bread gets fired from that job for inapropriate behavior and becomes Chief of Police in Dos Palos. I also know that when the posting for the position of Chief of Police for Dos Palos was posted, Barry Mann did not meet all of the requirments and therefore is and was unqualified for the position. I have heard of many cover ups in the City and Police Departments. For example, two police officers, who were off duty, were involved in an accident, in which, they wrecked their jeep along a canal bank, were caught in possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, and were given the option of resigning from the Dos Palos Police department or be terminated. Which they resigned and were never charged for any crime and soon after started working for the Merced County Sheriffs Department. If they had been charged, like they were suppose to have been, they would have it documented on their personnel file and never would have been hired by Merced County. I read that 75-89 people signed a petition in favor of keeping Barry Mann as police chief, I guarantee I can get double that amount of signatures in favor of removing Barry Mann and Darryl Fonseca, Officer Sizemore, and Office Lisa (whom is rumored to have had a thing with Barry Mann during on-duty hours) from their position with the City of Dos Palos. Only they would be afraid to sign a petition, because the Dos Palos Police Department would Retaliate and harass them.

Dos Palos Grand Jury
EXCERPTs:
1) Dos Palos Police Department………………...29

2) 2003-2004 MERCED COUNTY GRAND JURY Yvette Brisco, Foreperson Carol Silva, Foreperson Pro Tem Patricia Martinez, Secretary COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP AUDIT AND FINANCE/CITIES AND JOINT POWERS Marylan Brown, Chair Michael French* Patricia Martinez James Reynolds COUNTY ADMINISTRATION/COUNTY SERVICES Roxanne Council, Chair Meet Lea Penelope Smith* James Soper Carolene Archuleta HEALTH, EDUCATION, AND WELFARE Debra Mulligan, Chair Leodore Hernandez Manuel Mayo Raymond Valadez LAW, JUSTICE, AND PUBLIC SAFETY/SPECIAL DISTRICTS Mary Gregory, Chair Joanne Lorenzetti Kurtis Neu Richard Smith* *Jurors unable to complete full term

3) -29-
CITY OF DOS PALOS POLICE DEPARTMENT INTRODUCTION The Merced County Civil Grand Jury has the capabilities to look at law enforcement in Merced County. The 2003-2004 Grand Jury chose to look at the city of Dos Palos Police Department. METHOD OF INVESTIGATION 3/18/04 A Grand Jury committee visited the police department in Dos Palos. 3/18/04 A Grand Jury committee conducted interviews in the city of Dos Palos. 3/25/04 A Grand Jury committee conducted an interview in Angels Camp, CA. 4/2/04 A Grand Jury committee made a return trip to Angels Camp, CA for an interview. 4/21/04 Dos Palos Police Chief Paul C. Lopez was issued a subpoena but failed to appear. 5/19/04 Paul C. Lopez and Paul A. Lopez testified before the Grand Jury pursuant to subpoena. 5/19/04 A Grand Jury committee interviewed Dos Palos City Manager Darrel Fonseca. 6/4/04 A Grand Jury committee conducted an interview in Merced. 6/9/04 The Grand Jury interviewed Dos Palos City Manager Darrel Fonseca and Dos Palos Mayor Jerry Westlake. 6/10/04 The Grand Jury interviewed acting Police Chief Barry Mann. FINDINGS • The Dos Palos Police Department is responsible for a 2.2 mile radius city area. • The department has six patrol vehicles and one animal control vehicle. • Routinely, the arrestees are booked into Sandy Mush Jail or taken to Los Banos Police Department. • There was an inappropriate use of police association funds. An excessive number of checks were written to liquor stores and the mini mart for unsubstantiated purchases. • Shortly after the appointment of Paul C. Lopez as chief of police, five officers resigned from the department. • The department could not produce any written procedures or protocols for evidence handling. • Excessive personal use of the department-issued cell phone by a reserve officer was inappropriate. • There is no written nepotism policy.
-30-
• Not all officer certifications were verified. • Recordkeeping of personnel and internal affairs investigation files were improperly maintained. • A Reserve Officer employed by the Department, who exhibited a pattern of non-continuous service, was not always in compliance with P.O.S.T. training requirements. After his initial hiring with the department, the Reserve Officer left for employment elsewhere. When he was later rehired by the department, the P.O.S.T. qualifications had changed. P.O.S.T. documentation indicated that he was out of compliance with the knowledge of the chief, who also happened to be his father, but was allowed to continue employment. RECOMMENDATIONS An initial audit of the Police Association accounts should be conducted encompassing the period 1997 to present. Annual audits should be conducted to promote accountability. Documents were turned over to the Merced County District Attorney for criminal investigation. The department should develop a written policy that establishes specific protocols and procedures for the handling of evidence. A written policy should be developed that identifies the parameters of allowances for department-issued cell phone usage, and this policy should be enforced. The department should develop a nepotism policy that defines the nature of the professional relationship that is permitted. This policy should reflect the best interests of the department. All complaints against officers should be investigated. The results of these investigations should be noted in both the personnel file and the internal affairs investigation file. Due diligence should be exercised in screening potential employees to ensure that they are qualified for the level of employment for which they are being considered. If any compliance issues are discovered, they should be addressed expeditiously, and the employee should be placed on administrative leave until the matter is resolved. GRAND JURY FOLLOW UP It is recommended that the 2004-2005 Grand Jury follow up and investigate any additional allegations that may arise.

Dos Palos officer profiles
Officers
Below is a list of our Officers.

Barry Mann
Chief of Police

Dept: Police
Email: Donavan Sizemore
Sgt
Dept: Police
Phone: 209 392-2177
Email:
Lisa Areias
Acting SGT
Dept: Police
Phone: 209 392-2177
Email: Melisa Gutierrez
Detective
Dept: Police
Phone: 209-392-2177
Email:
Stacy Keylon
Communication Tech
Dept: Communication Center
Phone: 209 392-2177
Email: Monica Antonetti
Communication Tech
Dept: Communication Center
Phone: 209 392-2177
Email:
Clifton Battles
Police Officer
Dept: Police
Phone: 209-392-2177
Email: Dan Carter
Police Officer
Dept: Police
Phone: 209 392-2177
Email:
Joey Green
Police Officer
Dept: Police
Phone: 209 392-2177
Email: Julia Casillas
Communication Tech
Phone: 209 392-2177
Email:
Steven Choi
SGT
Dept: Police
Email: Adriana Ruiz
Assistant to the Chief
Dept: Police

Randal Mead McCullough......... my brother-in-law ......cal
Tell Laura I Love Her with lyrics Ray Paterson youtube

How do I share this information without others thinking that I'm
conceited? Oh well, I'll just have to take the chance.

Here goes.

It started when he saw Brad (my son). He fell in love. He wasn't the first
one, Brad brought that out in everyone.

He was a beautiful baby and well behaved. He was happy and he was
sweet. He was gentle and now, looking back, he was simply Brad.

I believe Randy fell in love with Brad right away. The next thing we
knew, Randy and Laura were getting married. Laura was pregnant. It
seems Randy wanted a son. He got one.

Randy and Russ had a nephew and niece already but Brad had red hair.
Brad looked like them. Aric and April had blonde hair like their
father and mother.

Brett Wesley was born a year and five months after Brad. He was and
is the spitting image of his father.

Randy and Laura must have liked being parents as it wasn't long before
Laura was pregnant again. They were ecstatic.

We spent lots of time together during this time and I got to know my
brother-in-law. We always had much to talk about. There was one
subject however that wasn't discussed. Drugs.

I didn't know till years after Randy died that he had a six hundred
dollar a day cocaine habit.

One might think that was enormous and wonder how he supported this
habit. Randy had a huge clientele and 600$ a day wasn't that big a
deal for my brother-in-law. It was a way of life.

As Laura got close to delivery she and Randy developed serious marital
problems. Laura couldn't stand the hours Randy worked. Not only did
he maintain his route at work but he had his outside business as well
that took up much of his times.

I started noticing that there were severe arguments when I visited
with Laura. Randy was never home and Laura resented it.

One night after the baby came we visited with Laura and Randy arrived
late. I didn't know at the time that they were separated. Randy was
living at the shop in the play area they had remodeled.

We had a wonderful evening and we all bonded nicely. At one point
Randy mentioned that he would like us to raise the boys if something
happened to him and Laura. BTW, the baby's name is Chad Bryan.

Not long after our visit, Randy replaced the Red BMW with a new family
car, a Cadilac. I had a Cadilac.

I visited with Laura now and again to watch Chad growing into a cute
little toddler.

On one such occasion Laura and I were drinking and I noticed she'd had
a lot. She asked me if I wanted to snort some coke. I told her maybe
that wasn't a good idea as the kids were around. She didn't skip a
beat. She broke out the biggest bag of cocaine I ever saw and I was
astonished.

Laura was very angry with Randy and was being careless with the coke.
After a while, she brought out another equal sized bag and left the
first one opened on the bar.

I was getting nervous as I had never seen anything like it before and
I knew that there was an awful lot of money in the two containers.

About the time I was ready to round up my son and leave, I heard the
pick-up. OMG, Randy was home.

Randy walked in and saw the situation and went livid. He started
yelling and screaming and telling his wife that the coke that was on
the bar could get them both killed if something happened. As life
would have it, I think THAT may have been the case.

Randy screamed at his wife that he hadn't even cut the coke yet. I
was moving toward the door with Brad and encouraging the couple to
please consider the kids and calm down.

I guess I made an impression on my brother-in-law as he quieted down
and he closed up the bags and suggested that he and Laura walk me
out.

I remember the last time I stopped by their house, Randy was there on
a lunch break and he picked up Brett and kissed him and muttered, "I
love you Boulder."

Russ got a phone call the day after Randy was found. His mother told
him what happened and asked her third son to please come home.

We made the trip to Dos Palos and began the planning. Russ, his mom,
and I went to the morgue to identify the body. Randy had been
tortured and a family friend actually did the identification as he was
an undercover cop and knew what to look for. As a matter of fact, the
detective's wife was one of my mother-in-law's best friends as well as
her hair dresser.

BTW, did I tell you that Brad's name is Brad Ryan and Randy's is Chad Bryan.

Randal Mead McCullough was 37 years old when he died and I don't
believe he realized that he was doomed when he had his first born. I
think he fell in love with my kid and wanted one of his own.

Randy had made a promise to his wife that he would get out of the
business and become a better family man. I think he cut his own
throat when he and Laura got pregnant.

It may have been destiny and I will always treasure our friendship.
Randy was a family man through and through and he had a cocaine
proplem for 18 years.

When Laura was in counceling after Randy's death the shrink shared
with her that Randy probably would not have lived much past 40 with
his alcohol and drug issues. His body could not have handled the
withdrawels.

Randy took a lot of love when he left this world and there was a lot
of people that judged what he did. He did a lot of harm in this world
and he had to pay with his life for what he did.

Randy also was responsible for the early death of his brother's first
wife. Debbie McCullough died at 44 of alcohol and drug problems and
it has been said that she was hooked the first time she did coke.

Three months to the day after Randy's death, my daughters step brother
Matthew Roussel died in a car accident and the autopsy showed he had
alcohol and cocaine in his system. He was 17 years old. The blazer
rolled on top of him and other than a slight dent in the roof, you
could not tell there had been an accident.

Matt's mother, my husband's second wife died a few years later at the
age of 49.
There were many instances that will forever be embedded in my memory.
Laura went on a vacation to get away after the funeral. We house sat for her. Laura had shared that there was a silent alarm on the house but that didn't stop my husband from messing with the buttons. Next thing we knew there was a bullhorn and the house was surrounded by Sheriffs officers.
The phones were tapped in the house and one morning when Laura woke up there were skinned dead chickens all over her yard.
The next March, 20-20 the TV show came knocking on the family's door. They wanted to do a special on the murder. After the family had declined the offer, there was a front page story in the Fresno Bee and it had photographs of a dirty cop who was involved and also pictures of Randy's connections on a sail boat with the 'suspected' murderer and a local politician.
About ten or twelve years after the murder I showed Randy's kids our wedding VHS and Chad shared with me that he had never heard his father's voice till then. He was not quite 2 when his father died.

.................. moving down the road in my recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy B'day to me!